how can import Henna powder ?
If you interested to import Henna powder to your country , you can connect us. Hosnaexport company is Henna powder supplier from Iran and we export this product for your market.
More Information about Henna in: Medicinal-Herbs-Catalogue.pdf
What is Henna ?
Henna (Lawsonia inermis) is a plant-based dye created from the henna tree, also known as Egyptian privet, and mignonette tree. The leaves of the henna plant contain a natural coloring pigment that is used for temporary body art like tattoo coloring hair, dye skin, fingernails as well as fabrics such as leather, wool, and silk.
Henna has been used in Ancient Egypt as well as other tropical regions including North America, South Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, and some parts of Africa. Nowadays, the plant is more spread in the hot climates of Iran , Australia, Pakistan, and India.
Henna HS code for import in international trade?
For product 140490009100 – Vegetable products not elsewhere specified or included: Other: Other: Raw vegetable materials of a kind used primarily in dyeing or tanning: Henna
Henna powder supplier ?
Iran is one of producer of Henna . in factory after grind of this product , that is packing in 300 gr to 25 kg packing for sale . if you are importer of Henna powder Hosnaexport company work directly with producers and we ready it and we are Henna powder supplier for your market with your brand or private lable and white lable.
how is henna produced?
VARIATION OF HENNA
In general, there are 3 varieties of henna available.
- Natural Henna
Natural Henna (Lawsonia inermis) produces a rich brown-red stain when it is first applied and will last for about a week on your skin. It is pure henna made from the leaves of the Lawsonia plant.
- Neutral Henna
Neutral henna (Cassia Obovata) is not pure henna powder. In fact, it is a totally different plant called Senna Italica. Both natural and neutral henna plants look alike but their properties and molecular consistency vary. Neutral henna on its own does not change your hair color.
- Black Henna
Black henna is a completely different thing, derived from Indigo, natural henna, and other unlisted dyes or chemicals such as para-phenylenediamine (PPD). This dye is mostly used to color fabric but as it has a more darkish color, it is being used by manufacturers to create henna tattoo cones and hair dye.
FDA specifically forbids PPD to be used for skin and hair products. Uses of black henna can lead to severe allergic reactions and scarring.
Which countries do import Henna powder from Iran?
Henna powder buyers from Iran are Iraq , emirates ,Turkey , Germany , France ,Russia , India, Bangladesh , Pakistan , Kuwait , Japan , Australia , Malaysia and Indonesia
Henna price for import
If you want to import Henna powder from us because of many reason price is not stable. Please connect us we give you price and all of details for this product
How can you import Henna powder by Hosna export company?
For import Henna powder by Hosnaexport company you should send :
- Formal inquiry with details (letter of intent )
- We give you corporate offer (proforma invoice)
- Agreement to proceed and purchase order
- Deposit paid to our account
- Lead time and schedule
- Packing in due your inquiry
- Freight and certification for import (fob , c&f , cif)
- Balance payment
- Delivery your inquiry for Henna powder.
Which products do we supply?
- we supply Henna powder
- supply thyme and thyme extract link
- Supply caraway and cumin seed click here
- supply licorice root , extract and powder click here
- supply coriander seed click here
- supply sumac seed and powder click here
- supply oleaster and jujube click here
- supply dried herbs and dried vegetable click here
- supply peppermint and extract link
Henna powder benefits:
- It gives a natural color to your hair with a light red blonde to the orange hair tone
- It strengthens your hair and prevent breakage
- It makes your hair lustrous and shiny
- Its anti-parasitic and anti-fungal properties treats scalp dandruff
- It softens your hair and improves the elasticity
- It rejuvenated dull, damaged, and dry hair